Post by Olivia Greco on Jan 28, 2013 12:09:51 GMT -5
As you all know, everyone on the roster must be CIPP'ed with USA Rugby in order to play in any game. Our first game is this coming Saturday, September 8th. If you want to play in it, you must CIPP prior to Friday, September 7th. Below are directions on how to do it:
1. Go to usarugby.org
2. Click “Register” on the right tab.
3. Click “create/renew” individual membership”
4. Enter your info
5. PRINT off the waiver and then select “agree” to all terms. The “print” tab is on the left at the top of the document. It’s 2 pages.
6. Enter more personal info.
7. Select “ I am a player. College for University of Mary Washington Women’s Rugby. There are 2 men’s team options, so make sure you choose WOMEN’S!
8. Click “save”, and “Check out”
9. The total should come to $40. Enter your credit card and billing information. Click “pay now.”
10. Print off the receipt for your personal records. (Optional)